Are you looking for Valentine’s Day activities for Preschool? Then you will love our hands on preschool centers. Click HERE to check out the variety.
1. Valentine Letter Match: Identify the uppercase letter on the envelope. Place the matching lowercase heart over the uppercase heart.
2. Who Has More Hearts: Roll the dice. Place the candy on the candy bags. Determine who has the most candy.
3. Candy Hearts Roll & Cover: Roll the dice and count the hearts. Cover the matching number with candy hearts.
4. Candy Heart Name Order: The boys and girls will build a candy heart box and practice ordering the letters in their name using paper hearts.
5. Heart Size-Up: Cut out 5 different-sized hearts. Glue them on top of each other starting with the large heart on the bottom.
6. Valentine Shape Spin: Spin the spinner and identify the shape. Place the matching-shaped chocolate in the chocolate box.
7. Heart Trace: Choose an uppercase letter. Trace the letter with a dry-erase marker. Use your finger to trace the letter in Valentine sprinkles or sand.
8. Valentine Dough Mats: Build Valentine themed objects using dough.
9. Valentine Tracing Mini: Use fine-motor skills to trace Valentine-themed figures and create a mini-book.
10. February Seek-n-Find/Count: Count the total number of groundhog shapes and seek out Valentine themed pictures in the bakery.
11. Lacing Hearts: Cut out the heart. Punch holes around the heart. Lace ribbon through the holes and decorate.
12. February ABC Search: Color by letters to reveal the mystery letter (H: Heart, V: Valentine, R: Rose, C: Cookie).
13. Brush Away Decay: Roll the dice and count the dots. Brush away the matching number of cavities.
14. Toothy Trace and Build: Identify the number and trace it. Place the matching number of “teeth” on the mouth.
15.Toothbrush Craft: Follow the directions to build the large toothbrush.
16. Valentine Color by Numbers: Color the by numbers.
17. Counting Book: Read the book and identify the numbers. Dab the matching number of chocolates on each page.
18. Heart-Shaped Bead Count: The boys and girls will choose a number and place the matching number of beads on a pipe cleaner. Then, they will form the pipe cleaner into a heart shape.
19. How Many Hearts Tall: Choose a card and identify the Valentine-themed item. Measure how tall each item is using candy hearts.
20. Heart Pattern Wreath: Cut out the heart wreath. Cut out the small hearts. Glue the hearts around the wreath in a pattern.