Are you looking for fun and simple thematic centers that you can prep quickly for your preschool classroom? Preschool March Centers was created for children ages 4-6 and mature 3 year-olds (looking for a challenge). These centers are sure to keep their interest and will help build important literacy, math and writing (fine-motor) skills.
This unit includes:
-20 Ready to go centers
-Student instructions to build independence
-Activities in action photos
Click (HERE) to check it out.
1. Rainbow Letter Match: Choose a coin. Identify the letter. Glue a fruit loop over the matching letter.
2. Sunny Shapes: Choose a sun-center. Identify the shape. Clip the matching environmental shapes to the center to complete the sun.
3. Egg Color Sort: Sort the eggs by colors. For more of a challenge they can use a grabber.
4. Pot O’ Gold Ten Frame: Search through the Chickpeas to find the gold. Place the gold on the ten frame.
5. Lucky Roll and Cover: Roll two dice. Add the dots together. Place a gold coin over the matching number.
6. Rain Chain: Choose a cloud. Identify the number on the cloud. Determine how many chain links need to be linked to the cloud.
7. Weather Pattern: Complete the weather patterns using hands-on materials.
8. St. Patrick’s Day Dough Mats: Build St. Patrick’s Day themed objects using dough.
9. Weather Tracing Mini: Use fine-motor skills to trace Weather-themed figures and create a mini-book.
10. March Seek-n-Find/Count: The boys and girls will count the total number of gold shapes. They will also search for spring items.
11. Leprechaun Beard Cut: Cut out the leprechaun. Color the leprechaun. “Snip” the beard. Curl the beard using a pencil.
12. March ABC Search: Color by letters to reveal the mystery letter (L: Leprechaun, R: Rainbow, W: Weather, G: Gold).
13. Leprechaun Sounds: Choose a leprechaun and identify the letter and sound. Then, find the hat, arms, and legs that have pictures with the same sounds (10 sounds included).
14. Little Chick ABC Write: Choose a chick. Open the egg and identify the number. Write or trace the letter the matching color on the printable.
15. Rainbow Name Crown: First, the boys and girls will color a rainbow. Then, they will count how many letters are in their name. Finally, they will cut out the matching number of clouds and write their name on the clouds to build a rainbow crown.
16. Weather Color by Shapes: Color the by shapes.
17. Egg Count Book: Read the book and identify the numbers. Cut out the matching number of eggs for each nest.
18. Shamrock-Shaped Bead Count: The boys and girls will choose a number and place the matching number of beads on a pipe cleaner. Then, they will form the pipe cleaner back into a shamrock shape.
19. Pot O’ Gold Count: Identify the numbers on each pot. Place the matching number of coins inside each cup.20.
20. Rainbow Pattern Necklace: Cut colored straws into little pieces. Make a pattern necklace by alternating between fruit loops and straws.
If you like this you may also like the Bundle (click HERE) to Save Big!
Here are more POSTS from the Preschool Bundle:
Are you looking for more fun hands on preschool activities?