Are you looking for fun and simple thematic centers that you can prep quickly for your preschool classroom? Preschool March Centers was created for children ages 4-6 and mature 3 year-olds (looking for a challenge). These centers are sure to keep their interest and will help build important literacy, math and writing (fine-motor) skills.
This unit includes:
-20 Ready to go centers
-Student instructions to build independence
-Activities in action photos
Click (HERE) to check it out.
1. Rainbow Letter Match: Choose a coin. Identify the letter. Glue a fruit loop over the matching letter.
2. Sunny Shapes: Choose a sun-center. Identify the shape. Clip the matching environmental shapes to the center to complete the sun.
3. Egg Color Sort: Sort the eggs by colors. For more of a challenge they can use a grabber.
4. Pot O’ Gold Ten Frame: Search through the Chickpeas to find the gold. Place the gold on the ten frame.
5. Lucky Roll and Cover: Roll two dice. Add the dots together. Place a gold coin over the matching number.
6. Rain Chain: Choose a cloud. Identify the number on the cloud. Determine how many chain links need to be linked to the cloud.
7. Weather Pattern: Complete the weather patterns using hands-on materials.
8. St. Patrick’s Day Dough Mats: Build St. Patrick’s Day themed objects using dough.
9. Weather Tracing Mini: Use fine-motor skills to trace Weather-themed figures and create a mini-book.
10. March Seek-n-Find/Count: The boys and girls will count the total number of gold shapes. They will also search for spring items.
11. Leprechaun Beard Cut: Cut out the leprechaun. Color the leprechaun. “Snip” the beard. Curl the beard using a pencil.
12. March ABC Search: Color by letters to reveal the mystery letter (L: Leprechaun, R: Rainbow, W: Weather, G: Gold).
13. Leprechaun Sounds: Choose a leprechaun and identify the letter and sound. Then, find the hat, arms, and legs that have pictures with the same sounds (10 sounds included).
14. Little Chick ABC Write: Choose a chick. Open the egg and identify the number. Write or trace the letter the matching color on the printable.
15. Rainbow Name Crown: First, the boys and girls will color a rainbow. Then, they will count how many letters are in their name. Finally, they will cut out the matching number of clouds and write their name on the clouds to build a rainbow crown.
16. Weather Color by Shapes: Color the by shapes.
17. Egg Count Book: Read the book and identify the numbers. Cut out the matching number of eggs for each nest.
18. Shamrock-Shaped Bead Count: The boys and girls will choose a number and place the matching number of beads on a pipe cleaner. Then, they will form the pipe cleaner back into a shamrock shape.
19. Pot O’ Gold Count: Identify the numbers on each pot. Place the matching number of coins inside each cup.20.
20. Rainbow Pattern Necklace: Cut colored straws into little pieces. Make a pattern necklace by alternating between fruit loops and straws.
If you like this you may also like the Bundle (click HERE) to Save Big!